View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 10:39 AM   #3
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
ok thanks
- I see the 3 preference options:
off
pretty print ( = default ? - that is what my v6 install was set to.)
tidy

is tidy the old ( v4) default
off is self explanatory

I cleaned that book in multiple stepsas per end of my post , so I can't go back & re-test, but if I hit this again I will try changing those preference settings.

is "pretty print" documented anywhere yet ?

you say that it should have worked OK with the pretty print option selected ?

UPDATE: I googled & found the documentation, which confrimed that pretty print IS the default.

My reading of the documentation suggests that I have found & reported a bug- I see nothing to indicate that pretty print would cause what i described previously , when a replace all is run. ?. Maybe it only occurs inside of <Div> constructs as per my sample code ?

Last edited by cybmole; 11-06-2012 at 11:06 AM.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote