View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 06:17 PM   #113
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quite an original POV, If I substitute erotica with romance, and objetifying with looking for my charming prince, I have the standard comments that a romance reader gets from someone who doesn't like romance. I don't know if people is calling me crazy/silly because I can't say the difference between reality and fiction. Do you ask to people who read a lot of mystery novels if they view everybody as a suspected killer? Or do you ask to people who read a lot of sci-fi novels if they look at people as suspected aliens? If not, why is erotica different?

Anyway, something as the adult content filter at Smashwords could be useful for everybody, activating or deactivating as you like.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote