View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 05:47 PM   #15
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Oh jeez... I'm glad (??) I have the Wifi turned off right now. I'm probably not going to update until I get the new jbpatch version out and verified it to work with a 5.1.0 backend.

That said: has the remote root vulnerability been fixed? (I hope so). Then, @geekmaster, NiLuJe: is the current jailbreak method still working? (Sorry for not being able to investigate this by myself right now... as said, I'll stick with 5.1.0 because I have to get jbpatch straight.)
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote