View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 02:58 PM   #147
egarbacz
egarbacz could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.egarbacz could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.egarbacz could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.egarbacz could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.egarbacz could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.egarbacz could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.egarbacz could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.egarbacz could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.egarbacz could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.egarbacz could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.egarbacz could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Boox Nova2
Micah, is there anything being down with the page turn speed? Bluefire seems to be a lot slower with the page turns then most other apps. I would love to see autoscoll but in the meantime faster page turns would be enough.

I also noticed that initial loading of the book can take a long time. This usually isn't a problem since the app opens where you last left off. But lately I noticed that a couple of times a day when I open Bluefire it has to reopen the book, when it is done loading it opens to the last page I was on. This can be frustrating because I only read in small chunks of time so having to wait a minute or so for the book to open isn't fun.

Thanks for the app, I am looking forward to the next version.
egarbacz is offline   Reply With Quote