View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 08:54 PM   #14
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinp View Post
I'm quite happy with my Nook HD+. For the money, I think it's a better product than any out there (that's why I bought it of course).

But their marketing absolutely stinks! I get emails occasionally from Amazon with all kinds of great deals like 99 cent apps or books or videos and I've bought several that I use on my rooted Nook.

B&N on the other hand, sends me emails EVERYDAY advertising the latest $14.99 ebook or wanting to sell me some toys. I often get emails of coupons from them as well that say "**NOOK devices and NOOK books excluded". Well, that excludes me altogether.

The problem's not with the Nooks, it's with their eco-system that they're apparently unwilling to change.
I have the Nook HD+ and could not agree with you more.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote