View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 09:15 AM   #1
athlonkmf
Guru
athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3, Sony PRS350, iPad 64GB
The definite review: reading manga, comics, comic books on the Sony Reader

OK. After a few hours and a lot of picture-taking, I've written what I think would be the ultimate review on the capabilities of displaying sequential art by the sony reader:

As written in the article, I was in doubt when trying to convince myself to buy the sony reader. The reviews I've found online just wasn't enough. That's why, now that I've got the reader for almost a month, I wanted to write a comprehensive review to help others. Here it is:

http://hightech.afmag.net/reading-ma...ve-review.html

Note: this review is to show what the reader is TRUELY capable of. I think with my conversion method, i've squeezed the best out of the reader.

I'd appreciate comments and bashing

Last edited by athlonkmf; 06-24-2007 at 09:27 AM.
athlonkmf is offline   Reply With Quote