View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 07:28 PM   #3
eGeezer
NE1 seen my glasses?
eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Nook Glowlight (following previous nook STR and STR w/GL)
At the risk of being accused of being one of those people who jump in with negative comments without actually having ever seen the product: Guess we'll have to see how they do all that stuff with a screen as comfortable to the eyes as e-ink.

Intriguing to see, tho. By the time the Nook finally gets within physical reach, I may have to reject the whole idea of an ereading device because I'll have to wait for the next, and the next, and the next. Well, perhaps after Christmas, they will stop popping up out of their gopher holes.

AND if they don't want negative observations about their ghostly products, I'd suggest they PRODUCE them before they SELL them. Although in this case, they haven't actually offered them for sale.

But they have thrown down the gauntlet:

"Mr Png said Amazon's Kindle 'ultimately is just another electronic device which displays books in text'."

without providing Kindle a face to slap their glove against.

Last edited by eGeezer; 10-31-2009 at 07:35 PM.
eGeezer is offline   Reply With Quote