View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 06:32 AM   #16
dhbailey
Guru
dhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enough

Device: HP iPAQ211 / PRS 500, 700 and 505
I need to apologize to Nate the Great, who did indeed mention the fine books on this forum. I simply missed it. Munsey's is a great place, but so is manybooks.net.

There is such a vast wealth of wonderful books which are ONLY available in electronic format these days, that I can't imagine life without a reader of some sort, whether the sony, the kindle or the cybook or whatever will come next.

And I am so thankful that Project Gutenberg decided to post their files in lowest-common-denominator format so that people can make them available for all the various flavors of readers to come along.

I have read and thoroughly enjoyed many fine authors of the past whom I had never heard of before finding Project Gutenberg as well as the good folks who have posted books on this forum which aren't available at PG.

As for the charger, you most definitely will need to charge your new 505 before your long flight home, so be sure to buy a PSP charger and find yourself an outlet! And possibly also buy a PSP car charger so if for some reason you're prevented from charging the reader before the flight, you can use those outlets in the seatbacks of many airplanes these days.
dhbailey is offline   Reply With Quote