View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 08:54 AM   #6
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
I'm still sitting on a Pre-order for the Que for (hopefully) the end of the month. It will primarily be used by DH. When he goes on Business trips it is usually 2 briefcases of paper and he'd really like to lighten the load. He's tried putting them on his laptop but it just doesn't seem to work out for him.

If he doesn't end up liking it --- well I love to read the Economist on the weekends.

The price makes me want to puke though.

I'll do a review if and when we ever get it.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote