View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 06:40 PM   #55
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
Too late to be much of a help here, but if you do a lot of downloads like this from other sites you might look into some download add-ons for your browser. I use Firefox for both Windows and Linux and I have the DownloadHelper, Download Manager Tweak, and Download Statusbar add-ons. The learning curve is very quick, and they make life a lot easier in terms of renaming download files before they're downloaded, changing target directories, etc.

I assume similar utilities are available for other browsers.
Thanks - Good idea - I will look into this. I use Chrome.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote