View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 12:13 PM   #4
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
I've been so hectically busy this week, Omk, that I've not had time to look around properly yet. Very often I'll buy books from first-time authors or other indie authors I've not come across before, even if they're working in a genre I don't usually like, so I'll definitely find time to download a few.

Thing is that I'm a fiction editor in my day job (which is a joke because I'm rarely through before late night) and recreational reading time's tight. I like to offer wee, informal reviews of new work I read, so -- rather than having a stack of titles burning a hole in my library, I'll try to limit myself to half a dozen books that I know I'll have time to read fully. I think most if not all will be by independent authors who are also MR members. My interest's been piqued by some of the feedback I've seen here.

Cheers. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote