View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 02:27 AM   #33
Roy White
Evangelist
Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Reader
Vincent.. Ohh.. I'd hate to have to put my Dad through that!!! In fact. He couldn't do it... Of course my Dad couldn't dial a Cell phone... But he built the house I'm sitting in!

I hope your Dad is patient. I hope (Think) they will have this thing fixed soon. The guy my wife talked to on the phone said he was going to be talking to his manager to get it fixed so the link and the card will work to buy the Reader for 49 bucks. My Wife had to go through quite a Dog And Pony show to get them to come through for her.

She CAN talk the hind leg off a Hound Dog so it didn't surprise me a bit.

Yes You normally have to wait a couple of days before you get the card. They approved us when I applied for her card. They just didn't issue the card number on the internet.

I got them to send the card UPS because I wsn't sure how long the Special offer was going to last. (Until January 2008 as it turns out so you don't have to hurry)

After you get the card its pretty easy to order the reader you just have to be patient and have the operator (At Sony) walk you though it making sure he or she is monitoring your order so you don't accidentally pay the full price. Our guy had to artificially add 'points' to her brand new card before she could buy the reader for 49 dollars and its possible only my wife could accomplish this feat!

After all there are quite a few 3 legged Hound Dogs in our neighborhood!

Good luck. I wish I could help more...

Roy
Roy White is offline   Reply With Quote