View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 09:59 AM   #2
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmemcpy View Post
It seems that firmware 2.0.3 does more harm than good. This time it seems that instead of placing most recently read books first, Kindle decides to put them last. I have to go to the last page to continue reading my book, if I hit the home button.

Has anyone else experienced this?
This is a common occurrence if you have reset your Kindle and have Whispernet off, or if you leave Whispernet off. The clock gets out of sync and your most recently read titles get put on the last page. Turn your Whispernet on and let the clock reset to current time. This usually fixes the glitch, so that when you open a book and then close it, it returns to the top of page 1.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote