View Single Post
Old 03-06-2015, 12:47 AM   #13
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
It's not in the UK store at all
It was always in the US store, but could not be 'purchased' for Fire tablets until about the middle of last year.

I would be happier with my Fire if they didn't arbitrarily embargo reading apps, third party browsers and the like under the guise of 'incompatibility'. I'm a bit surprised they haven't been sued by app publishers over this. I'm sure at least some of them assumed Fire tablets would have access to their apps, as Fire owners must comprise the majority of customers for Amazon Appstore.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote