View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 09:53 AM   #1936
jangell2
Addict
jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@jangell2: The plugin works in tandem with the CM Kindlet for Kindle devices running FW 5.x (Touch/PW1/PW2).

So, while making the plugin support the PW2 is trivial, it doesn't actually help at all unless you also have a working CM Kindlet .
So I can manage my collections by using both the plugin and the CM Kindlet. How does that process work? I organize my collections on the plugin, for instance, and install them on the pw2 via the Kindlet? Or is it done another way? And, most importantly, does the Kindlet run on an iMac? I know Calibre and the plugin do.