View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 02:00 AM   #20
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
You know I didn't spin off as you say, I read what the developer linked to. It went on and on..... I asked a question from what I read there, same link.
I can understand your confusion. You were linked to one section of the FAQ and kept reading through 5 other sections until you got to the section that confused you. FYI the section linked to ends where the next section begins. In this case the next section is titled "Can I access my calibre books using the web browser in my Kindle or other reading device?"

For what it is worth the FAQ section has been changed to specifically name the Kindle Fire HD in the title of that section.

Quote:
There is no need to be snippy. Don't answer my posts anymore.
I'll answer any posts I desire. However Mobileread does make it simple for you to ignore anyone. Simply click on the link of my username next to this post and select Add DoctorOhh to Your Ignore List. This will allow you never to see a post of mine again.

Quote:
You're Welcome.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 10-26-2012 at 09:21 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote