View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 02:37 AM   #369
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushka View Post
DHL - it left Florida Wednesday afternoon (USA time) and arrived into the Aussie depot at 3pm Saturday having cleared customs; but the depot closes for collection at 12.30 Saturday so had to wait until today (Monday). Cost of bringing 7lbs package (kindle, 2 covers, some books, clothing etc - about 10 items in all) was $65 USD.

I have a Prime account with Amazon so the kindle arrived into my USA box on Tuesday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
You'll [probably] still beat me. Mine is scheduled for Friday, though a tracking update shows it just 30 miles away as of this afternoon. I hope they somehow manage to get it here, but I suspect they'll just leave it sitting on a pallet somewhere for most of the week like they did at the last stop.
Yeah, mine has been sitting for 3 days and it's about 30 min. away as well. It's like Chinese water torture.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote