View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 10:13 AM   #24
jojoba
Addict
jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad 3gen, Cybook Odyssey FL HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparke View Post
Seems the iPad is working great. Just to be sure - I can annotate "freehand" in iAnnotate and similar apps?

Does anyone have some info on Android? Will freehand annotation work, and are there any good apps? If I can't get a suitable E Ink reader, I think I want to get the Asus Transformer Prime quad core tablet when it's out...
You can in iAnnotate and PDF Expert. I think someone left a post at the beginning of my thread about a couple of android apps, but I don't have any experience with doing this stuff on android. If you start your own thread, you'll probably get some more responses. Good luck making a choice
jojoba is offline   Reply With Quote