View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 12:21 PM   #73
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
The previous posts were about Pooh trying to assess (scurrilous) membership dues, with discounts for not eating chicken. (Pooh thinks he's a chicken, you see...as evidenced by his avatar.)

Scurrilous? Who you calling scurrilous? I've had my shots!

We mods need those membership dues! We don't get paid! And we have to provide our own green hats & green ink.
[OK - you can't see my green hat right now because it got cooked in this heat wave we're having.]

Chicken? Who you calling chicken? Oh ..... wait a minute
[runs off and looks into mirror]
Never mind.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote