Thread: DRM confusion
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 06:07 AM   #47
mr ploppy
Feral Underclass
mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2nd hand paperback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
The reason that I tried to convert the free books was to test whether I could still shop at Amazon for e-books. I've decided that I'm not willing to risk throwing away money for books I won't be able to read on my reader.
FYI, at Amazon you can return ebooks for a refund the same way you can return real books for a refund. There is a much shorter timeframe in which you can return them, but it will be long enough to check whether you can read it or not.
mr ploppy is offline   Reply With Quote