View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 01:10 AM   #20
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author
sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Adobe Digital Editions
Thank you for the advice Bex. My situation is a little more complicated even than that. Right now, for reasons passing human comprehension I'm having to run a Linux system on a Mac machine, and very little seems to be compatible with it. I'll give some of those apps a try and see if I can get anything to work.

@JRM34857: With Mark Coker's help, I've upgraded the formatting on Tsar Wars. If you go back to the site and download it again (you don't have to pay for it a second time) the newest version may be in much better shape. Please let me know if this version is any better.