View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 01:43 PM   #35
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
I'd be content with an "other devices" forum (although I do think there's enough interest & activity to support a Jetbook forum), and perhaps we should have one of those, considering the number of new e-ink readers being planned or released.

When the Coolerbook comes out in a few weeks, people will want to discuss it, and I don't think "News & Commentary" is the best place for those discussions. As other new readers are developed, I don't know that there's enough demand for each of them to warrant a forum, but it'd be nice to have a place for them. (Maybe the Readius forum could be converted to "Not Yet Released Ebook Readers?")
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote