View Single Post
Old 07-05-2008, 01:49 PM   #49
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post
I am impressed, You could say I am a little out of the sprint coverage area for now, But hey at least this time i have internet! It amazes me no running water but we have Google.

JJ
Technology is so cool! A few months ago, I sold my SlingBox Pro on eBay. The winning bidder was a soldier stationed in Germany who missed American television (especially the football games). I sent the box to his brother on the east coast and now the soldier can watch all the sports he wants via the internet.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote