View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 11:02 AM   #168
Duiker
Addict
Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I've been off the Mobile forum for a few weeks. Actually I haven't found a need to come on since I gave my Dad my Kobo and bought a Kindle. I started this thread because I felt forgotten by Kobo. While I was dealing with them on this matter one of the things I was told (sometime aroudn Nov 15) was that the firmware update had a hard release date of November 22nd. I assume it's come and gone with no update?
I'm not here to bash on Kobo but I will say that I resisted the Kindle for a LONG time for a few reason. US company and their proprietary file type being the main reasons. Well I have no regrets now. It's like a breath of fresh air. The Kindle turns on from sleep mode faster then my TV and page turns are basically instantaneous. I haven't powered it off since I bought it only put it in sleep mode. I've read 3 books and only charged it once. I am SHOKED by the ease of use.
Kobo was my first ereader and I am very very sorry to say that I won't be going back. I hope that Kobo can overcome its hurdles and wish the very best for this (mostly?) Canadian company.

Last edited by Duiker; 12-06-2010 at 11:12 AM.
Duiker is offline   Reply With Quote