View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 07:31 PM   #2
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
Apparently a number of people have had this problem. Probably a re-install of the Kobo Desktop software will cure this.

If your computer still recognizes the Kobo (a Win 7 problem for some, I think), it should have a folder called 'Desktop Installers' which has Mac and Windows desktop software inside.

Failing that, you could try http://download.kobobooks.com/desktop/58/KoboSetup.exe which many others have used.

He may have gotten an email from Kobo (I did, just today) which contains more info than I care to type here

Oh, about the recycle bin - he may have found the option to limit the book display to only his new books, or only the pre-loaded books. It's a bit of a trap!
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote