View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 09:25 PM   #15
wayrad
Fanatic
wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HTC One M8
Quote:
Originally Posted by astra View Post
Poor you.
What are you doing that you have to see the bowl of soup all the time?
Alas, I'm a microbiologist. But fortunately we mostly rely on molecular methods to identify things these days, so I spend relatively little time staring at gross stringy floaters. Which reminds me of the James Thurber essay about his micro class (Instructor: "That's your eye! You're drawing the inside of your eye!")

Regarding LCD versus hard copy, I don't notice any difference. But my Zod has a very gray screen at its usual 40% brightness level.
wayrad is offline   Reply With Quote