View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 03:29 PM   #8
Duiker
Addict
Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I'm not an e-reader owner yet but I am doing a heck of a lot of research before I buy. Being in Canada I have little concern for 3G connectivity as I think it will be a cold day in hell before we get a Canadian carrier to step up and grant us access to their network for free. I would go with the Nook over the Kindle simply because it reads more formats and like many other people find it appalling that Amazon uses a proprietary format. It's important to me to be able to shop around for good prices on e-books and not be stuck with one store. That being said you can always simply convert whatever books you buy to the Kindle format using Calibre if you go that route. A friend of mine has one and that's what he does.
Duiker is offline   Reply With Quote