View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 12:00 PM   #88
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
So far, it's mostly setup. But it's not bad so far. I'm thinking once John Ross gets to town, things will become more interesting.

I'm really curious how Brooks managed to make this part of the Shannara world and do so such that it's taking place first. But the only way to find out is to keep reading.
I liked the link even if it ended up a little cheesy in the end, but you'll have to read Genesis as well to get the full story. That hateful Brooks just making me buy more books. That said I enjoyed both Word and Genesis a lot.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote