View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 06:20 AM   #38
TheSacredSoul
Mithrandir
TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It's now so easy to turn a page. I love it! The bezel is nice and thick so unlike say a Kindle Fire you won't accidently turn the page. In fact I'd say with my page buttons I am horrible at turning the page while still reading. Reading with my PW I don't have that problem.

The touch is really responsive. So if you have arthritis in your hands this is perfect. It's also the perfect reader for hands free reading.
How do you find the Amazon case? I've read it adds substantial weight to the device but is it comfortable enough for one handed reading, for a few hours?
TheSacredSoul is offline   Reply With Quote