View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 03:02 AM   #4
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by africalass View Post
Then, when I type in test details it shows up correctly, but the books beneath that I had selected do not change. In these, there is a vertical line between the two author names, which doesn't change on either left or right of the search & replace dialogue. I hope this makes sense!
You mean that the next books' authors entry looks like "Name1 | Name2"? In that case, obviously there'll be no change- you're searching for commas to replace, the vertical bar is no comma. You'd need to do a second search for vertical bars and replace those with ampersands, as well.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote