View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 01:32 PM   #5
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Care View Post
Thanks for the input.

So, the Galaxy Tab still goes to mobile sites? I can't process credit cards on mobile sites. The frakkin BB apps for this suck (if anybody knows of a good BB app for this, I would love to hear about it. I might even switch brands to iphone or android if they have a really good app for this). I was just hoping I could kill two birds with one stone.

Maybe the NC would work (if I had wifi available).

I really love the idea of the NC for reading, and I want to use this mainly for night time reading. Do they have wifi enabled on the NC testers at either B&N or Best Buy?

yeah they do, at least the BN in my neighborhood does. I don't see why that would be any different in other Barnes and Nobles.

I do love the fact the websites are the full one, in landscape mode the 7 inch form factor is great.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote