View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 11:12 PM   #123
maianhvk
whimsical
maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: current: PPW 4. brick: K3 & Voyage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ucfgrad93 View Post
I couldn't care less if a device I own is considered cool. I buy what meets my needs and assume that others do the same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizwor View Post
LOL. You do not have teenage kids and, obviously, were never a teen yourself.
Oh, but teenagers are not all alike. When I was teen I already decided that I'd never use iPhone because of its popularity. To be cool is to be different (that was what I thought, anyway.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
OK, I went through this article, looked at the responses prior, and still don't see a huge advantage. The most alluring thing I've seen is tethering the device to a dongle, and accessing data from that dongle. Which is something I can't see myself doing, but no doubt is useful to others. I must be missing out on the truly advanced features.

What are the advantages of Android to the majority of users that makes its flexibility much more appealing than the tight integration of Apple with iTunes and iCloud?
Hmmm. The gadgets, app tweaks and such that others have been listing might not sound overly wonderful to make you want to switch to Android, but you'll see when you use one. I was not much enthusiastic about Android, but now that I'm using it, I find the ability to change your phone as you see fit is a very useful feature.
maianhvk is offline   Reply With Quote