View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 01:30 PM   #6
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by blues36 View Post
I just wanted to thank you for adding a port for Ubuntu. The install couldn't have been simpler using the software manager. I also got the same error, and will wait for the upgrade.
The Ubuntu package was created and is maintained by the Ubuntu people. It is not supported by Kovid or myself. Also, do be a where that Ubuntu packages are typically not updated for the duration of the release. Meaning 0.6.20 will probably never come to Ubuntu 9.10.

@lamparty: This is a typo that will be corrected in the next release.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote