View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 11:11 PM   #1
bobcdy
Fanatic
bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bebook; prs-950; nook simple touch; HTC Jetstream tablet
submitting a new ebook

I've been scanning a few of my old mystery books, and a few are almost ready for reading and I'd like to share them. I wondered about submitting them to MobilRead; the problem is that I don't know anything about the copyrights of these old 1930s mystery stories. Is there any way to check on this, or should I simply submit them (I suppose all I need to do is give a link for the books?) and they can be withdrawn if anyone objects?
Bob
bobcdy is offline   Reply With Quote