View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 09:09 PM   #1
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
question about the changelog

Sorry, Kovid, but I forgot my trac password, and the system hasn't e-mailed me a fresh one yet...

The wrap-up on ticket #6943 said that the fix would be in the next release, but the changelog for 0.7.23 doesn't mention it. Can you share the status?

I'm being bitten by the same bug, but figured that if a fix isn't coming, I could just convert my GIFs to JPEGs before importing to Calibre...

Thanks!

Curt
curtw is offline   Reply With Quote