View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 12:36 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Victoria. I got a 505 back in January and really like it a lot. I especially like the fact you can take a small library with you on a trip in the space of a notebook. Given the choice I prefer print books but, OTOH, I've already plowed through eight digital novels on my 505.

And contrary to what you might hear, I did not get the 505 so I could occasionally read a chapter or two at work without my boss catching on. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote