View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 06:10 PM   #1
Victoria
Wizard
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW, Kobo Clara; iphone 7
Wink First Week with a new Sony Reader 505

Hi - for people who are considering a Sony, I wanted to say that I completely LOVE it.

I have several full bookcases, and couldn't face adding more, so I decided to look for a digital solution. After reading the reviews in the forum, I ordered a Sony from R&J from New York. (Since I'm Canadian, the Kindle wasn't an option)

I found it to be quite foreign the first day, and thought I'd made a mistake. However, now that I've had a chance to really make friends with it, I couldn't be happier.

It's sleek. It's compact and fits in my purse. I can prop it up in bed and keep my hands warm under the covers (u-shaped neck pillow from the airport - small beanbag type). There is years of free reading on the internet. The battery lasts well, and I can even keep reading while it recharges with my PSP charger.

Best of all, I will never again have to stagger through airports with pounds of books on my shoulders. It's fantastic!
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote