View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 01:30 PM   #56
Harmon
King of the Bongo Drums
Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Excelsior! (Strange...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
This is not an issue for me. I purchase books from a variety of places and download to my computer. Then I decide which reader it is going on etc.
It's generally a two step process in any case, but really not an issue at all.
Not a big issue for me either, since I do what you do. But the universe of people who are willing to engage the process is probably a lot smaller than the universe of people who just want to get books easily.

What Sony has is a kind of halfvast iTunes approach to their ebook store. Maybe if they improved it, they could have the same kind of seamless experience that iTunes & the iTunes store has. But then, they'd have to improve their store...
Harmon is offline   Reply With Quote