View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 07:27 AM   #12
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Hi astra,

I use a very simple freeware command-line program called "textify" for doing my initial processing of text files, as a precursor to loading them into Book Designer. It carries out a number of formatting operations, including the option of replacing _text_ with text, if outputting an HTML file.

I'll be happy to upload it if you'd like to have a look at it.
No. Thanks a lot HarryT nonetheless.

I have sorted it in Word as advised. It worked very well. Let's say it is very unsual situation in "my practice", I never encountered this type of files before, although I was aware about it.

P.S.
Is it your software? What other editing does it do?
astra is offline   Reply With Quote