View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 01:41 PM   #484
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighGravity View Post
OK so I'm probably a huge noob here but I Installed everything perfectly, Collections manager shows up on kindle just fine, but as for the Calibre plugin am I wrong in saying that there is no Kindle Paperwhite support? I got the paperwhite for my mom's birthday next month and wanted to surprise her and have it loaded with books but without any type of organization it's just 1000 books In a row... I love my mom and all but there's now way I can possibly do all this by hand lol. I really should have checked into this before hand but I guess its my own fault if there's nothing I can do to organize them.
You need the Paperwhite/Touch friendly version of the calibre plugin. Check the first post.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote