View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 12:58 PM   #50
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vmurph View Post
CORRECTION! I was wrong about it being PU Leather. The price was so low, I just assumed it wasn't real, but that was an error on my part. The auction description clearly states this as being Leather.

I'm no expert in leather, but this certainly looks and feels like real leather to me. I dug my fingernail into it a little and it feels very real. The only difference between this and my (official) K4 cover, is that this one is slightly textured and therefore not quite as smooth as the K4's.
Niiiice! I am relieved.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote