View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 08:46 PM   #68
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
your reasoning made sense to me and i freely admit that after nominating ghost story i sat here thinking about the many advantages to reading the series in proper order and just how much of a spoiler that reading the 13th book first would be.

of course storm front was the 8th episode to be aired in the sci fi channel single-season dresden files series and the only episode that actually followed the story-line of any of the books rather than just borrowing some plot-points and some characters from the books. however this practice/approach actually turned out to be a good thing, at least in my opinion.
Thank you again on the nomination. I didn't know that about the show/episode.

Hubby and I both enjoyed the all too short lived series. We were disappointed to see it go, although, Hubby said he suspected that would be the case about 3 episodes in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I'll give Storm Front a 3rd just to get things moving along.
Thank you Jon!
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote