Thread: AU: PRS650 $225
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 09:23 PM   #1
jehane
Book addict
jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300/T1/Asus TF101
AU: PRS650 $225

http://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/32604

From A&R. Not sure whether it's available only online or instore, but I might just have to go and look. While I have been very happy with my 300, this may just be too good to pass up...

PS: The benefit of buying locally is not just a local service centre but also statutory warranty, which I believe is stronger in AU than US.

PPS: ok, I went to A&R (Hobart) and they weren't on sale there, so it's online only, which adds a little with shipping. The voucher (promo code: AR-25OFF-111010) is valid for the sony and accessories (tested case and adaptor), and pbooks but not ebooks.

Last edited by jehane; 10-13-2010 at 10:43 PM. Reason: added PS
jehane is offline   Reply With Quote