View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 01:35 PM   #10
3d0g
I make fjords.
3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: kobo 1 (retired), kobo 2, iPad, G2, Galaxy Tab 7+
Kobo's Michael Serbinis said on Twitter that Bluetooth sync with Apple products wasn't possible because Apple's supported Bluetooth protocols are very limited. Android should be doable however. I also asked him about opening up the kobo API and he sounded very receptive to the idea but I haven't heard back yet - I think this firmware upgrade has them all very busy. Could be some VERY interesting Bluetooth opportunities there however...
3d0g is offline   Reply With Quote