View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 11:18 PM   #5
SteveK
Addict
SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PW2, Kindle3, Kobo Glo, tablets, phone
This is certainly an interesting concept. Access to academic and general interest books for a nominal rental fee. It's certainly an intriguing idea.

I had a NYPL out-of-state library card which cost me $100. That same $100 would allow me access to 20 books through this program, and I'm sure I didn't check out 20 books over the past year through NYPL. I'll certainly add the UCP website to my list of favorites.

Thanks for the information!

SteveK
SteveK is offline   Reply With Quote