View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 11:34 AM   #15
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray View Post
Would it be possible to get a copy of this dictionary that uses the standard compression method? The Jetbook does not support the high compression method. I just now tried it in FBReader and it also doesn't support high encryption.

Thanks.
Sure, I can compile a standard compression version, but it will be huge (20MB+). Give me a few days to get to this.

However, I may wait, until I've had a chance to complete my v2.1 updates. I found a more complete 1913 abbreviations listing that I now want to include instead of the simple one I used previously. We'll see.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote