View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 04:15 PM   #6
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopedangel View Post
Any updates on this. The device I use calibre can detect as usb drive so I am able to send the books using usb cable. At the moment I already have all my books on my phone.
I would mostly be using the app as a dumb cable as I like to sort my book by folders. Will I have to send by books again once I can choose the folder or will calibre companion and calibre auto detect these books.
CC 1.8, which will be available sometime in the next hour or two, supports entering arbitrary paths for folders. Changing folders will empty CC's database, but it won't erase the books. Whether or not you want to resend them is up to you.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote