View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 12:32 PM   #7
chrisridd
Guru
chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kobo Aura ONE, Marvin 3
Note there is a new release of the Quicklook generator available today at https://github.com/jaketmp/ePub-quicklook. Check the README (that page) and follow the Downloads link to get the new release.

If you find problems and have a github account, please raise an Issue on that web page. If you find problems and don't - post them here instead and I will raise them myself.

Jake and I are making good progress on the Spotlight importer, which is part of that project. Hopefully we can make a release of it soon.
chrisridd is offline   Reply With Quote