View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 11:40 PM   #4
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
for Music Tagging there is a way to import Tags from file Names. Is it possible to get this added to calibre for importing files? for example.

you could Define you Current Directory Structure using place cards, that way calibres auto Imput would be correct because i defined it. such as
%L, %F\%L, %F - %T
which would tell Calibre that the files i import are formated as
Last Name, First Name\Last Name, First Name - Book Title

i just Tried Importing 2 folders of untaged files, it swaped the author field in all of them with the title.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote