View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 04:25 PM   #4
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RareBird View Post
Any epubs I have that are DRM free I've transferred by or google drive to my arc and then imported into the kobo app using the import content option.
Dropbox should work as well.
Try adding a different reader software to your Arc like Aldiko. You can then authorize it for ADE in the settings (your dad's id) if the books are still DRM'd, and get your books from the Calibre server, Dropbox or Google Drive using Aldiko and your wifi network without connecting to the PC.

See this link for instructions on using Calibre server with Aldiko. Note that this works with the free version of Aldiko too.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...99&postcount=2

Last edited by Cdesja5; 12-29-2012 at 04:31 PM.
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote